Terms & Conditions
- Dedicated floor manager will be assigned.
- Buffet dinner in pre-designated area.
- As per the directive of the Honorable Supreme Court of India playing loud music and live or recorded musical performance or recital is not permitted beyond 2200 hrs at outdoor venue and 23:30hrs at an indoor venue. All music/musical performances will be shut down by stipulated times in accordance with the court’s directive. If DJ is to be played beyond stipulated time, the client will bear the responsibility.
- The Banquet will provide instrumental background music for your listening pleasure at lobby. Should you have special requests like live band, DJ, Orchestra etc. the same can be arranged at an additional cost.
- DJ charges will be applicable extra.
- PPL / IPRS certificate has to be arranged by Client. If client fails to submit the same, the responsibility will be borne by client. Banquet Management will not be responsible for any consequences.
- We have highly qualified Technical crew who will be present throughout your function for all assistance that you may have.
- All audiovisual equipment is available on a chargeable basis based on your requirement.
- Up to 5 KV Power supply per function room is provided at no extra cost. Should you require more power supply we are pleased to have this arranged at an additional cost.
- We have our own Monopoly of decorators who will help & guide you in finalizing the decoration & special arrangements for your function.
- Decoration & other special arrangements would be charged separately as per the requirement of the guest/s.
- 50% of the estimated bill of the event is to be confirmed at the time of the event along with a signed copy of the contract mentioning terms and conditions.
- Balance of 50% of the estimated billing should be paid 15 days prior to the commencement of the Event.
- Bills for the extras and other miscellaneous charges are to be settled with the refundable deposit which is to be paid in advance with your final payment.
- Refundable deposit as per contract to be paid in advance with final payment.
- Refundable deposit will be returned after 2 working days of event completion.
- Any damage / loss / misplacement to the property will be checked and verified, post which the amount will be deducted and refunded accordingly.
- In case of cancellation, more than 120 days before commencement of the function, no retention charge will be levied.
- In case of a cancellation between 120 days and 90 days prior to the commencement of the function, the banquet reserves the right to charge 25% of the total estimated billing as retention.
- In case of a cancellation between 90 days and 30 days prior to commencement of the function, the banquet reserves the right to charge 50% of the total estimated billing as retention.
- In case of a cancellation less than 30 days prior to commencement of the function, the banquet reserves the right to charge 100% of the expected bill as retention.
- If any postponement of the event is done within 30 days of the scheduled date, it would be treated as a cancellation and the above guidelines would apply.
- In case of any No-Shows, the Banquet reserves the right to charge 100% of the expected bill as retention.
- If the event is cancelled, GST will be deducted on the refund amount.
- iLeaf Ritz Banquets reserves the right to cancel any tentative booking which is not confirmed by the client.
- Booking will only be considered as confirmed once the advance payment is received.
- Alcohol license will be obtained by Client. In case the client fails to procure the same, any legal implications will be Client’s responsibility. Banquet will not be responsible for the same.
- Menu has to be closed latest a week prior to the event date.
- Minimum guarantee needs to be confirmed at the time of agreeing on the terms of this quotation. Charges will apply as per minimum guarantee or actual number of people attending, whichever is higher.
- Caterer takes responsibility of only 10% increase in dishes of minimum guarantee.
- Banquet is not responsible for power failure during the function and in such cases client will not be entertained for any refund or discount.
- Banquet is not responsible for any loss or theft of guests’ belongings.
- Putting tapes or nails etc. on the walls or ceilings is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking in the premise is strictly prohibited. If found, penalty of ` 1000/- will be charged.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Subject to Thane Jurisdiction.
- Aadhar No. And PAN is mandatory while booking.
DJ CHARGES (OPTIONAL):
CONFIRMATION OF BOOKING: